Attention parents of children who will be FIVE (5) years old on or before August 1, 2023:
Taylor County Primary Center will begin Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-24 school year in the month of March daily by appointment only.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLLMENT:
- Birth Certificate (from Vital Statistics, not hospital copy, we have paperwork to order these, however you must bring a $10 check or money order made payable to the Kentucky State Treasurer)
- Immunization (Commonwealth of KY Immunization Certificate, Immunization must be up to date)
- Social Security Card
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Physical (Kentucky School Preventative Health Care Examination Form)
- Vision Exam (Kentucky Eye Examination Form for School Entry from an optometrist or ophthalmologist)
- Dental Exam (Kentucky Dental Screening/Examination Form for School Entry)
*The first 4 items listed above are a must for registration. The last three items or a copy of appointment cards need to be turned in on or before the first day of school.
* Physical, Vision and Dental Exams must be done within one year of starting Kindergarten
Call Kecia Burress at the Taylor County Primary Center at 270-465-0449 ext. 21021
for more information and to make an appointment.
If your child is currently enrolled at Taylor County Primary Center as a preschool student, then you will not need to attend Kindergarten Registration, as those students will automatically roll over to kindergarten. All other students must enroll.
If you have a 1st or 2nd grade student who will be new to Taylor County School District for the 2023-24 school year you may also call for an appointment to enroll.